- 00 INR
Being one of the efficient Solar Cables Manufacturers in India, we are offering the best cabling solutions to the renewable sector. Today, solar power is gaining significance, and is viewed as an alternative energy source to produce clean, cheap and reliable power solutions. In order to set its footprint in this evolving and growing market, K M Cables & Conductors has launched an innovative Solar Panel Cable that is specifically suited for use in a solar photovoltaic energy production environment. These Solar Cables offer lifetime reliability and can resist extreme temperatures. These cables are UV resistant, Ozone resistant and are resistant to extreme weather conditions, mineral oils, acids and alkaline substances to which these cables are normally exposed. These cables also provide flexibility and stripability for fast and easy installation. We are best also in Access Control Cable and PCM Cables. We are also taken as one of the noted Solar Panel Cable Exporters based in India. These Cables are manufactured in state-of-the-art production facility at Rajasthan & Delhi. Our solar panel cables are suitable to common connector types. These cables are manufactured with Annealed Tinned Copper Conductors, Cross Linked Polyolefin Compounds and Zero Halogen Polyolefin Compounds. These Panel cables are flame and fire retardant. The company has acquired the necessary TUV certification for its products. Solar photovoltaic industry gets more attention as the most promising environment-friendly industry and it is expected to have the significant role in resolving the earths energy problem. As the production costs diminish, users increasingly view these energy sources as clean, cheap and reliable. The demand for such cables, which is the current transmission medium of solar energy power generation, is thus expected to increase with the expansion of the market.
Special Properties of Solar Cables
- Lifetime reliability : lasts up to 30 years even under tough external conditions.
- Outdoor durability : resists extreme temperatures (-40oC to 120o C maximum at the core) and ozone resistant.
- UV resistance : full protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Halogen-free : Low Smoke Emission & Low Toxicity/Corrosivity during fire.
- Properties against fire : flame retardant, fire retardant.
- Flexibility and stripability : for fast and easy installation.
- Fully recyclable : in accordance with new environmental regulations.
- Easy installation with color identification (blue, red).
- Suitable to common connector types.
- UL, TV, UTE and IMQ-certified.
Constituents Havells solar cables are manufactured with the following materials :
- Annealed tinned copper conductor
- Cross linked polyolefin compound
- Zero halogen polyolefin compounds
Required Features of Solar cable
- Chemical Features
- Weather resistant
- Resistant to mineral oils
- Resistant to acids & alkaline
- Thermal Features
- Maximum conductor temperature of operation-oC during 20000 hours.
- Minimum operating temperature : 40oC
- Electrical Features
- Voltage rating : 1.5 (1.8) KV DC / 0.6/1.0 (1.2) KV AC
- High voltage test : 6.5 KV DC for 5 minutes.
- Mechanical Features
- Resistant to Impact, tear & abrasion
- Minimum bending radius 4 times of overall diameter
- Safe pulling force - 50 N/sqmm
|Features||Crack Free, Durable, High Ductility, High Tensile Strength, Quality Assured, Water Proof|
- 10000 Per Week
- 1 Week
No. 234, 3rd Floor, Garudachar Complex, (Above Hotel Vijay Vihar) Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560053, India